This policy is effective as of 13 December 2022 and was last updated on 13 December 2022.
The website, accessible at https://www.alter-k.com (the “Website”) is published by:
SARL with a capital of 1 500€
Whose registered office is located at 12 rue d’Enghien, 75010 Paris - France
Registered with the Paris Trade & Companies Register under number 489114975
VAT number FR38489114975
Tel: + 33 1 43 72 42 70
The Website publication director is:
Guillaume HEINTZMANN, as managing director of ALTER K
The Website is hosted by:
SAS with a capital of 10 174 560€
Whose registered office is located at 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix - France
Registered with the Lille Trade & Companies Register under number 424761419
VAT number FR22424761419
The Website was designed and built by:
Web designer : Thibaut OUNG
Photo credit: Manon Jana Chayah, Bertrand Fompeyrine
Illustrations: Ashley MENDES
1) Information presented on the Website: The purpose of this Website is to display information regarding the activities of the companies Alter K and Pschent Music (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”). The Website provides its users (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) information including text, data, music, sounds, images and other similar contents (hereinafter referred to as the “Information”). The Website is updated by the Company on a regular basis, and the General Terms and Conditions of Use may be rectified or modified at any time, possibly without prior notice. Therefore, the User is invited to consult them on a regular basis. The Website is usually accessible at all times. The User is however informed that the access to the Website may be interrupted at any time for maintenance, security reasons or any other technical obligation.
2) Intellectual Property: The Company is the exclusive owner of all its names, trademarks, logos, advertising materials, and more generally of all the intellectual property rights and distinctive signs relating to it. The Website is a work protected by intellectual property as well as any photographs, texts, sounds, information, images and all other data appearing on it. Any person undertaking reproduction, representation, publication, transmission or, generally, any unauthorized reproduction use of this Website or its content may be held liable.
3) Communication and Notifications: The User can use the “Contact Form” or the “Live Chat Box” provided by the Website to address the Company any question or notification he/she/they has. The Company is then authorized to use any information provided by the User in his/her/them message in order to answer it. If the User gives prior consent to receive the Company’s Newsletters, the Company will send the User regularly, either directly or via one of its partners, by email, notification or other message, communications intended to promote the Company’s services and activities and keep the User informed of any updates. The User has the option to unsubscribe at any time if he/she/they no longer wish to receive these communications by updating his/her/them preferences.
4) Disclaimer: The Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website by the User. The Company is making its best efforts to make the information displayed on the Website as accurate as possible. All the information displayed on the Website is communicated for the User’s information. Moreover, the information mentioned on the Website is not meant to be exhaustive and you are invited to notify the Company of any omissions, inaccuracies or deficiencies that the User may notice while using the Website. However, the Company shall not be held liable for any omissions, inaccuracies or deficiencies, should they originate from the Company or any third-parties. The Website may contain hyperlinks directing to other third-party websites and data, which are provided solely for the User information. The Company has no control over the content or data of these websites and disclaims any liability for any loss or damage resulting from the use of such links. The User undertakes to only access the Website with recent equipment that contains no virus, and using an updated web browser.The Company shall not be held liable for any material damages caused by the use of the Website, nor for any direct or indirect damages caused to the User’s equipment while browsing the Website, may it be the result of improper equipment or of a bug. The User agrees to hold the Company harmless for any damage whatsoever that may be caused by, result from or be connected to his/her/them use of the Website.
5) Applicable law and jurisdiction: French law shall be applicable to any litigation arising from the use of the Website. In the event of any dispute concerning the General Terms and Conditions of Use validity, interpretation and/or application, the courts of Paris, France shall have exclusive jurisdiction.